venerdì 7 marzo 2008

About me

Well... the real core is that I'm the father of three kids and have the luck of a wonderful wife. Other than this, I'm an Italian living in Switzerland, and I work in the field of digital technologies in education. I do this both as researcher at the University of Lugano, where I coordinate the doctoral school RED-INK, and as project manager of a non profit enterprise called seed. In my free time I'm active as game designer.
I decided to enroll in this course as I really believe that the idea of OER can make a difference both in Western countries and in developing countries. I do not expect a revolution, but a progressive change in our mindset... and as a professional I think I must be able to work on that proactively. So I'd like to exploit the course and the expertise of those involved to improve my approach to this.

Nessun commento: